Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My birthday.

Yes, today is my birthday and I turned 29 today. It feels like a regular day to me. Nothing has changed nothing feels different. Accepted, me getting older and facing the fact that exactly a year from now I'll be 30 years old I try not to think about it. It's depressing in sense....also not to mention I rather have went to work. I mainly celebrated my birthday yesterday with family. My dad worked all day today....and I went out with a friend earlier. So that was nice. Tomorrow is back to work and back to reality. It's 7:30 on a Tuesday evening and I am already set for bed. Hahaha and drinking my favorite wine and reading a good new book I got from Barnes and Nobles. I guess getting older does have its perks. Of boringness and being ok with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment