Wednesday, August 10, 2016

And well it's August. :)

And so it's August. This summer I have to say went by pretty fast. However for me that is. No summer romance or anything like that. I've been pretty well kept to myself. I was seeing this guy Ian but it didn't work out... Unfortunately. However everything else has been going good. Went to Dcc and cleared my debt that I shouldn't have had in the fist place. Took me over 3 years to fix it. But, it got done. Now, I can finally have a clean slate. And also I found a place where I would needed more help considering the fact I had an IEP diploma. I don't I have an IEP diploma atleast not anymore. So I have to start all over again. And I don't know where to start. When you had it in your mind for years having people telling you in highschool you weren't able to go to college because of your diploma I didn't even think twice it took me years to get out of that state of mind and thinking I could be like anyone else. I just wish I was like everyone else. But I'm not. And I have myself to change that. I was told that no highschool offer IEP diplomas anymore they haven't in maybe 3 years. Which is ironic because that's the same time I got dropped. Pretty weird....also a girl told me she graduated from dutchess with an IEP diploma. So how come mine wasn't acceptable after being 2 months of the semester. It's like I was walking on diamonds then the next I was walking on lava. It was the worst feeling in the world. And now I have to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment