Monday, January 11, 2016

Early Tuesday mornings

It's just about 2:30 am, and I'm still awake. I've been thinking about a lot of things in my life. and i'm simply just not happy. i'm going on 29 year's old. no ring on my finger and no kids. everyone I know is either getting married or having children. or in some sort of a relationship. how come i'm not?
is there anyone out there for me? or did I already push him away and i'm on his facebook blocked list? lmao

idk....but, at the good side, I feel happy. I'm still young and still striving for life. don't want to be tied down just yet or having someone being always asking me if i'm ok. I still have life in me and I still love going out and not having to worry about things. except for work....which honestly, I've been there for 3 months almost and I don't think i'm going to be getting fired anytime soon. they haven't hired really anyone else since i've started. nope just been working my ass off. but, honestly, I like it. and well....i'm kind of attractive to this guy. hopefully he will never come across this page. but, yea...I make it so he doesn't notice that I think he's cute. lol

I feel like i'm 16 years old again. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment