Monday, January 4, 2016

Mondays...

It's already January 4th. and it has been already flying by. I am honestly looking forward to spring this year. it's my 2nd favorite season. my first is Fall, but it never lasts long. this one didn't it went by super fast. the holidays are over and well, it just went by to fast. that's all I have to say. once the holidays are over thing's usually go by pretty fast. so far we haven't got any snow this season. we got some, but i'm honestly looking for a big snow storm before the winter is over with.

Anyway, I was hoping to make it to my friends baby shower on the 9th but, I wont be able to go due to the fact I have to work that day. so, that sucks. i'm going to find away to bring them out to her soon. for the most part it's been super crazy at work the past couple of weeks. I honestly can't wait until their done with all the repairing there its getting annoying with all the changes and what know. now they're going to have fucking tv's at the counter on the walls and honestly, i'm going to be worried about them falling on someone more than anything. when I applied there back in September, I really thought it was just a bowling ally. but, nope they're putting all this new shit in an arcade, Laser tag and apparently a race track in the parking lot and some kind of weird rope climbing. honestly, It's going to be like a day care center and i'm probably not going to stay there. i'm going to look for something else after winter is over to be completely honest. they haven't even hired any new people there since I started. and it's kind of ridiculous. I worked 10 hours one day and was only givin a 30 minute break. by the time my shift was over I felt so dizzy and just plain sick I literally threw up when I got home because of the running around I was doing. it was really exhausting to say the least.
I am in need to buy a new bed when I get paid this week so that's on my to do list. and more make up since I lost all mine on New years eve some how. I don't know what happened to any of it. All I write about is negativity, so on my 2016 goal i'm going to make things more positive.

besides, I was in need of new make up anyways. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment