Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter. 2016.

Happy Easter everyone.

So, Today went by pretty ok. went to my sisters house with my dad which went well. my sister makes the best food and it was great seeing my nephew. Sad my mom had to work today. she always works on holidays. but, tomorrow she is off and it's going to be a nice day out so we might go back to my sisters house in the Afternoon tomorrow.

So the news today like always seems to be nothing but more bombings around the world. honestly. I think this world really needs to just end. it's becoming to evil and violent. it's becoming to insane. Today over 200 people were injured and about 60 people were killed today in Lahore Pakistan. mostly women and children lost their lives today. Christians celebrating Easter in a park. yea...
just terrible what this world has come to. it's just to sad. I mean, come on! Killing women and Children in a park. bombing innocent people for no reason at all.

Just terrible, there's no other words to say. All these countries around the world are being targeted. and I have a fear America is on the list. because it's going down like domino's with these bombings around the world. first Paris, then Belgium, India, and now Pakistan. all in a matter of just a couple of months. it's becoming a world war on it's own. it's a scary world that we as decent humans are living in. seems to me pure evil is just taking over this world. it just needs to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment