Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Finally Spring! :D

Yay! it's finally spring just about, and I cannot wait! today it hit over 80 today and wow was it different from what I was used to...so far, things are going ok. my Father started chemo today. just wishing there was something I can do to make him feel happy again because, he's not who he used to be. but, today I made him dinner. tomorrow I am off and he told me to watch for the mail man. for whatever reason I don't really know. lol

but, he said he is waiting for something to come in for his metal detector. so, I'll be the mail main stalker. haha 

Work is going ok. just took me 5 months to finally start learning things. Felt like I was on the verge of getting fired about a month ago. so glad that didn't happen. right now, I'm only working 3 days a week. so...i'm looking for a second job as of right now. so far, I applied to a few places for mornings. so we'll see if they'll call. 

I need to buy some new sandals in a few weeks, I miss wearing flip flops 

No comments:

Post a Comment