Monday, April 25, 2016

I need a change

Change is good right? Of course it is. And I'm in need of one. Lots of things are going on in my life right now. & well not for the better. So, I'm looking into a lot of things one is going back to school. I'm thinking about doing a bartending classes over the next few weeks just need to find a place that does bartending classes. I need to look into something. And I love booze so it works lol

Anyway, I'm working 3 days this week which is better than last week at least I got one extra day in.

My dad came home from the hospital today. He's doing fine now, I'm glad he's home and doing better. He was in the hospital for almost a week. So, it's been a hectic few days. My mom has been upset but who could blame her. We all have. But, good news is he's doing good. They said his lungs were clear and the cancer is not in his spine anymore. Which is fantastic news!!. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment